Domain7 is looking for an amazing Office Administrator, someone who contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the Domain7 Vancouver office, supports the work of other Domain7 team members and represents the best of Domain7 to anyone coming in our doors. This role is anticipated to be 3-5 days per week, depending on Domain7 needs and candidate availability.
The following section outlines the key responsibilities of this role. However, beyond these, Domain7 is looking for a strong team player who demonstrates a strong cultural fit.
- Provide administrative support to ensure office operations are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner. Main activities include:
- help coordinate various events
- open and distribute mail & deliveries
- prepare and send outgoing correspondence
- monitor and manage office equipment and supplies
- maintain various employee records
- maintain a clean office workspace
- Assist with financial management activities
- distribute monthly invoices to clients
- assist with account receivables calls
- Provide receptionist services:
- greet and assist visitors
- answer phones
- direct calls and respond to inquiries
- assist in managing calendars and appointment scheduling
- Perform other related duties as required including, but not limited to:
- coordinating special events and company activities
- assisting with travel arrangements and reservations
- assisting with managing supplies and services
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of office administration and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in work.
- Very effective organization skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to effectively use email and office programs (spreadsheets, word processors).
- Effective time management skills.